To select icons, please visit Font Awesome for icon names that can be selected.
- Investing in Jewish education by supporting participation in Jewish summer camps, Israel teen experiences, Jewish day schools, March of the Living and grants for quality programs across the community
- Improving Jewish education and engagement through high quality learning for Jewish educational professionals
- Building Jewish Engagement through PJ Library, family programs, & adult learning
- Deepening Israel Engagement and Education through missions, volunteer opportunities, educating college-bound students and strengthening our partnership with the city of Nesher
- Developing Jewish community leaders through quality learning experiences
Orloff Department of Jewish Education and Engagement of the Jewish Federation of Broward County supports and collaborates with the Day Schools, Early Childhood Programs, Synagogues and Jewish youth groups of Broward County. To learn more about each area, click on the buttons below.
Orloff Department of Jewish Education and Engagement professionals are frequently called up to consult with professionals, parents and lay leaders of Jewish educational institutions in Broward County.
To schedule consultations and visits to schools and other community institutions, please contact us at (954) 660-2084.
This template controls the elements:
TOP: Top Links (Home, Donate, Events, Contact), Social Network Buttons, Tagline, Tagline Image
HEADER: Show or hide Header, Show or hide Menu
To select Font Awesome icons visit: https://fontawesome.io/icons/
* This message is only visible in administrative mode