JNet's mission is to foster a local network of Jewish professionals that are committed to making an impact through their support of the Jewish Federation of Broward County.
What We Do
A minimum gift of $1,000 to the Jewish Federation of Broward County Annual Campaign enables members to:
- A series of 2-4 JNet breakfasts/lunches with members and special guest speakers
- Invitation to Federation's annual Community Campaign Celebration, including Exclusive Pre-Reception (couvert not included)
- Invitation to JNet's main annual event (couvert not included)
- Invitation to all Schmooze & Booze events
- Opportunities to go on exclusive site visits of new local businesses and projects. As JNet grows we hope to expand these opportunities nationally, providing you with exclusive and purposeful experiences.
- Mentoring opportunities with leaders in our community
In addition to the minimum gift, JNet members are encouraged to:
- Learn about the Jewish Federation of Broward County as well as the Jewish Community Foundation
- Participate in Federation events
- Become an advocate for Jewish Federation of Broward County in your personal and professional networks
Jonathan Zucker joined Federation in June 2018 after 20+ years in the investment world. He spent his teenage years in Jerusalem, was a member of Israel's 1st ice hockey team and served in the IDF. He received his BA from McGill University in Montreal, Canada and recently completed advanced training in Development work at Northwestern University. Jon is excited to channel his knowledge and passion in ways that will strengthen the Federation's capacity to serve Broward County's Jewish community instate and in its relationship to Israel.
This template controls the elements:
TOP: Top Links (Home, Donate, Events, Contact), Social Network Buttons, Tagline, Tagline Image
HEADER: Show or hide Header, Show or hide Menu
To select Font Awesome icons visit: https://fontawesome.io/icons/
* This message is only visible in administrative mode