- Peulot (Sessions). Innovative and exciting Jewish programming that will give you an opportunity to share your experiences and inspire your grandchildren.
- Monthly Mesimot (Adventures). Value-based monthly activities designed to deepen your relationship and practice Jewish values, such as cooking a family recipe together and creating a video to share its story, participating together in community events, exploring your family's philanthropic values together, and sharing your family's story at your Pesach seder.
- Week-Long Israel Intergenerational Experience – December 23-30: Grandparents and grandchildren from five participating communities around the world will gather in Israel for a transformative experience, interacting with counterparts in Israel and sharing stories and experiences.
- Application DueMarch 1, 2019
- Payment DueMarch 1, 2019
- Session One | 4:30 - 6:00 pmMarch 13, 2019
- Israel JourneyDecember 23 - 30, 2019
Lital grew up in Tel-Aviv, Israel. She served for 5 years in the education unit of the IDF and achieved the rank of Officer. Lital trained new immigrants to Israel (Olim), providing them the tools to learn Hebrew, understand the Israeli and Jewish story and become acclimated within Israeli society. The passion for Jewish education led Lital to work for Taglit – Birthright Israel after her army service, study Jewish education in Seminar-Hakibutzim college in Tel-Aviv, and become a Jewish Agency Israel Fellow at Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach, educating and connecting college students to Israel. After three years of bringing Israel to campus, Lital moved on to her next chapter of professional work as Director of Youth and Family Programming at Congregation Kol Tikvah in Parkland. Living in the diaspora has made a great impact on Lital's understanding of the importance of Jewish community; it is a family. Lital is committed to connecting people to people - anywhere.