Jewish summer sleep away camp is about so much more than campfires, color war and emails from home. It weaves together Jewish values, culture and traditions into the fabric of camp, helping campers to connect to their own identity and the larger Jewish community – while having all the great summer camp experiences they will remember forever.
The Jewish Federation of Broward County in partnership with the Foundation for Jewish Camp is proud to offer the One Happy Camper program to our Broward County residents. One Happy Camper provides grants of up to $1,000 to first time campers attending Jewish sleep away summer camps listed on the Foundation for Jewish Camp website at www.onehappycamper.org.
Eligibility requirements: $1000 grants will be awarded to first time campers attending a Jewish sleep away camp for 19 or more consecutive days.
- $700 grants will be awarded to first time campers attending a Jewish sleep away camp for 12-18 consecutive days
- Campers must be enrolled in an approved Jewish overnight camp
- First time campers must be entering grades 1-12 (after camp)
- Residents of Broward County
Financial Assistance Application
This template controls the elements:
TOP: Top Links (Home, Donate, Events, Contact), Social Network Buttons, Tagline, Tagline Image
HEADER: Show or hide Header, Show or hide Menu
To select Font Awesome icons visit: https://fontawesome.io/icons/
* This message is only visible in administrative mode